Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fun Little Something Of The Week

I thought maybe this week I would share some of my favorite quotes that would inspire us, motivate us, or maybe just bring us some humor. Hope you enjoy!

If you can’t make it better, you can laugh at it – Erma Bombeck.

 I don’t think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains. – Anne Frank.

You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself – Ethel Barrymore.

 Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. - Maya Angelou.

I can get sad, I can get frustrated, I can get scared, but I never get depressed – because there’s joy in my life.
Michael J. Fox


Every women has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is! – Anne Frank.

A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon. ~Arnold Haultain

No comments: